A strict, abusive, and Ill-tempered father, who won't let his son eat sundaes, go fishing or keep a stray dog, dreams of being taken to a forest and put on trial by various elves, pixies and other creatures when the tribunal comes off the family wallpaper to stress dental health in rhythm and song. The unwanted doggie is the star witness, and the dad is sentenced to a "youth machine," which brutally turns him into a baby. Upon awakening (to the dog licking his face), he reforms and takes all the boys fishing. Don't miss eight bars of the hottest organ solo that you're ever likely to hear!
- Walter Tetley as Bobby, Children and John
- Billy Bletcher as Dad
- Mel Blanc as Dog, Judge, Blue Dwarf, White Dwarf and Police Dwarf
- Pinto Colvig as Dwarfs, Elves, Pixies and Brown Elf
- Jack Mercer as Walk Man
- Sterling Holloway as Farmer Dwarf
- Mae Questel as Teacher
- Thurl Ravenscroft and Bill Thompson as Singing Dwarfs/Singing Elves/Singing Pixies/Singing Openings/Singing Endings
- This cartoon, based on the Reg'lar Fellers comic strip, was originally made for Ipana Toothpaste and was going to be released theatrically. It never got released to theaters, but was eventually bought by Castle Films and released exclusively to the home movie market (with the plugs for Ipana Toothpaste removed).